GET YOUR MONEY BACK ON RETURN SHIPPING. IT’S EASY AND FREE.
|Activate Refunded Returns. You’ll be eligible for a refund on your return shipping cost from your next purchase.||Pay for your purchase with Paypal.||Return your purchase and submit a request for a refund with proof of return within 30 days.||You will be refunded within 5 business days.|
Whether it’s the wrong size, the wrong colour or you simply changed your mind, Paypal can refund your shipping costs on eligible Paypal purchases with Refunded Returns..
The Service is available at no additional cost to Paypal account holders who have registered for it at www.paypal.com.au/returns.
This service is also available for international customers. For more information, refer to local terms and conditions:
|Central and Eastern Europe||Portugal|
WHEN CAN YOU USE PAYPAL REFUNDED RETURNS SERVICE?
You may return items using the Service if you:
- activated the Service prior to making the purchase;
- paid for your item in its entirety using your PayPal account;
- lodge your refund request within 150 days of the date you purchased the item to which the refund request related;
- hold an Australian PayPal account in good standing that is not suspended or limited;
- received the purchased item at an address in Australia;
- activated the Service;
- initiated your return within the return period and in accordance with any return conditions of the seller;
- take a photo of your item and keep a copy of your receipt for your purchase of the item.
- provide us a return shipping receipt showing the seller’s address and the amount you paid for shipping. If you use regular post without shipment tracking, like through Australia Post, you must also provide us a photo of the package being returned showing the seller’s address;
- submit a request for a refund of the shipping costs (the "Refund Request”) within 30 calendar days of the date you ship the item back to the seller; and
- respond to our requests for further documents or information within the time PayPal specifies.
WHAT COSTS DOES THE SERVICE COVER?
The Service covers the cost of shipping an eligible item back to the seller up to AUD $45 per Refund Request. If you return several items at once, it will be considered a single return subject to the $45 cap.
The Service does not cover costs associated with loss, theft or damage to the item.
HOW MANY REFUNDS CAN YOU REQUEST?
You’re eligible for up to eight refunds per PayPal account per calendar year. If you return multiple packages containing items from the same transaction, PayPal will refund your return shipping costs for up to three of the packages.
HOW DO YOU MAKE A REFUND REQUEST?
To submit a Refund Request, submit a claim within 30 days of returning the item and attach required documentation, available at https://www.paypal-returns.com/hc/en-au/requests/new or by logging in to your PayPal account if you hold a personal account.
If any document is missing, you’ll need to submit it within 14 days of your initial submission.
- The completed online claim form submitted via https://www.paypal-returns.com/hc/en-au/requests/new or by logging in to your PayPal account if you hold a personal account;
- The confirmation email for your PayPal transaction or a screenshot of your PayPal account showing that the entire price was paid using your PayPal account and displaying the PayPal transaction ID; and
- A copy of your return shipment receipt that shows the amount you paid. If your receipt does not show the seller’s address, you must also provide a photo of the package with the seller’s full address. If return costs were deducted from the refund for the item, you must provide us proof of:
a. the initial price of the item returned; and
b. the amount of the refund, being either the email message that acknowledges receipt of the return or the PayPal email confirming the refund of the item.
Documents must be clearly legible and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep the original documents as you may be asked to provide new copies if the copies are not sufficiently legible.
HOW WILL YOU BE REFUNDED?
If your Refund Request is accepted, you will receive a refund directly to your PayPal account.
HOW WILL YOU KNOW IF YOUR REFUND REQUEST IS ACCEPTED?
PayPal will send you a:
confirmation of receipt of your Refund Request: Within 1 business day
notice of approval or rejection of your Refund Request: Within 5 business days from the receipt of your complete request
refund to your PayPal account: Within 5 business days from the notice of approval of your Refund Request
WHO SHOULD YOU CONTACT IF YOU HAVE A QUESITON ABOUT THE SERVICE?
If you have any questions about the Service, please email email@example.com.
For more information on the Paypal Refunded Returns Service, see the General Conditions of Use.
The Refunded Returns Service is offered by PayPal Pty. Ltd, in partnership with TELUS International Europe, the service provider.
Many countries worlwide are eligible for the Payal Refunded Returns Service. Countries outside Australia may be subjects to different terms and conditions.
For more information on this service if you live outside Australia, see links below:
Contact PayPal if your country is not listed above.
Link for ‘Activate Refunded Returns’ and ‘Activate Now’: https://www.paypal.com/au/signin?returnUrl=%2Fwebapps%2Fmpp%2Freturns%3Factivate%3Dtrue
Link for ‘Submit a Request’:
Link for ‘General Conditions of Use’
Link for local terms and conditions for International countries